Model: Nordhavn 60
Hull no: 74
Sales office: Nordhavn Eastern Mediterranean (Turkey)
Salesman: Riza Cagdas Cakir
Project Manager: Dave Harlow /Philippa Morrow
Factory: South Coast Marine
Shipping port: Fethiye, Turkey
Commissioning location: Gocek, Turkey
Flybridge or Non-flybridge: Flybridge
Single or Twin engines: Single John Deere 6090AFM85
Layout: Walk through salon to stateroom layout
Owners’ residence: Turkey
Owners’ cruising plans:
The owners of this boat previously owned a new N55, which they loved, but wanted the additional space in the cockpit and more room on the boat deck for their “toys”, so they purchased their gorgeous new Nordhavn 60.
They will cruise the Turkish coast line, the Greek islands and the Mediterranean extensively . They want to keep the boat only in the Med, exploring different cultures and quiet anchorages in different countries and Island “hop” in the area.
Notes about this boat:
Baby blue is the first thing you’ll notice on the hull of this beautiful Nordhavn 60. This boat has a rich teak interior with a double bunk room forward, which is an unusual feature for this model. Circular stairs lead up to an enlarged pilothouse and also down to the engine room.
- A CE certified 50hz boat
- Standard John Deere 6090 main engine and John Deere 4045 wing engine
- Hydraulic system with 20hp bow and stern thruster – hydraulic windlass and chain wash
- Hydraulic emergency bilge pump
- Controls in cockpit for Med style mooring
- Village marine 600GPD water maker
- Full electronics package by Alcom Marine, installed at the factory