Grady White 265 'LAFOR TUNA'
|Model:||Grady White 265|
|Engine/Fuel Type:||Twin Yamaha 225hp Outboards Gas w. oil injection reservoirs|
Nicely kept and maintained Grady White 265. Ideal for fishing or just cruising on the bay.
Comes equipped with a fully enclosed hardtop along with a cabin for over night trips. Cabin contains a wet head (combination toilet and shower area that is easy to keep clean), berth and a small galley area with fridge.
More photos coming soon…
Layout and Accommodations
Starting out on the aft deck there’s a nicely laid out sport fisherman with plenty of deck space for fishing lounging or sightseeing. This area includes a live bait well and also a sea water washdown.
Moving up into the helm area is comfortable seating for four along with the Helman’s at the center of the boat.
From there you drop down into a cabin that has a v-berth and enclosed head with shower for overnight accommodations. There is also a small sink with hot & cold water in this area along with a refrigerator and a microwave.
Note: The hot water heater is under the berth and works with the shore power package (40′ cord included with the boat).
Twin Yamaha OX 66-225 hp each. Both engines have been professionally maintained and both engine tilt/trim units were rebuilt at the end of 2021.
- Furuno FCV-600L color fish finder
- NorthStar 6000i GPS
- ICOM M502 VHF
- Furuno 1622 LCD radar
- Hard top with rocket launchers
- Built-in battery charger
- Galanic isolator
- Lee Jr. outriggers with 18′ poles
- Boat cushions for helm area and v-berth area below (currently in storage off the boat)
- Wash down sink in helm area
- Live bait well
- Sea water washdown
- Ventilated windshield with washer and wipers
- 300 qt insulated fish box with overboard drain
- Stainless steel steering wheel with tilt feature
- Hydraulic steering
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- Bow pulpit
- Anchor windlass
- Swim platform with ladder