Nordhavn 72 INVICTUS
|Model:||Nordhavn 72 Expedition Motor Yacht|
|Builder:||South Coast Marine|
|Displacement:||220,000 lbs. ( Half Load )|
|Range:||3,000 plus miles|
|Oil storage:||New and used oil tanks|
|Engine:||Detroit Series 60, 14L diesel, continuous duty at 535 HP-Keel cooled / dry stack exhaust with approx. 4,295 hours|
|Get home engine:||Hydraulic driven gearbox with separate shaft and prop|
|Generator # 1:||Northern Lights 65 kw with approx. 785 hours|
|Generator # 2:||Northern Lights 20 Kw with approx. 3,440 hours|
|Generator # 3:||Northern Lights 6 kw with approx. 285 hours|
|Thrusters:||Bow and Stern|
|Watermaker:||Village Marine PW 1200|
|Tender:||13ft.Bullfrog with 50 HP outboard motor|
This Nordhavn 72 model is new to the market and is being offered for sale by her original owner. No expense has been spared in the outfitting, care and maintenance since new! “Invictus” offers a great opportunity to own a world renowned passage making, long-range trawler, that has been very well outfitted and cared for by her knowledgeable owner. Loaded with gear combined with many recent upgrades make “ Invictus ” a rare find.
- Engine: Detroit Series 60, 14L diesel, continuous duty at 535 HP – Keel cooled / dry stack exhaust with approx. 4,295 hours
- Get home engine: Hydraulic driven gearbox with separate shaft and prop
- Generator # 1: Northern Lights 65 kw with approx. 785 hours
- Generator # 2: Northern Lights 20 Kw with approx. 3,440 hours
- Generator # 3: Northern Lights 6 kw with approx. 285 hours
- Thrusters: Bow and Stern
- Watermaker: Village Marine PW 1200
- General Dimensions
- LOA 72′-0″ LWL 65′-0″
- BEAM 21′-0″ BWL 19′-1″ DRAFT 7’0″
- DISPLACEMENT (HALF LOAD) 220,000 lbs.
- FUEL CAPACITY 4030 GALLONS
- BLACK WATER CAPACITY 150 GALLONS
- GRAY WATER CAPACITY 150 GALLONS
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY 600 GALLONS
- 1. Main Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60 14L model #6062HK11 with continuous duty rating of 535 hp @ 2100 rpm, keel cooled with dry exhaust & 24 volt starting
- Gear Box: Twin Disc #5114, w/ 3.43:1 reduction
- Engine Instrument Panel: Three (3) EDM (Electronic Display Module) instrument panels with alarm that will monitor Tachometer, Station active, Engine oil pressure, Engine water temp, Fuel consumption GPH, System voltage, Gear oil temp, Gear oil pressure, Alarm on/off button and five step illumination control. The following display choices are available by selection from the EDM menu as standard: Trip fuel consumption, Engine load, Turbo boost, ECM voltage, Fuel pressure, Fuel temp, Smoke control status and Total fuel used.
- Engine Controls: DDEC IV Electronic controls with brushed S/S finish six (6) stations: wheel house, fly bridge and aft deck, P&S Portuguese bridge and engine room
- “Air Sep” crankcase ventilation F. Two (2) 8D batteries connected in series for 24V start G.
- Engine bed to have 1/2” stainless steel cap H. Engine mounted on (4) Soundown or equivalent resilient mounts 2. Propeller: Hungshen 50″ x 31″ 4 blade left hand rotation I.S.O. class 1 3. Propeller Shaft: Aquamet 22HS 3-1/2″ diameter A. Taper details: Standard SAE B. Spurs line cutter on main engine shaft 4. Stern tube: FRP A. Bearing: Rubber cutlass type at aft end B. Stuffing Box: Bronze-traditional 5. Keel Coolers A. Charged Air & Gear circuit Keel cooler: R.W. Fernstrum Model #D1693W-E1-S1 B. Jacket water circuit: R.W. Fernstrum Model #D869-E1 6. Fuel Filter: Racor 75-900FGX duplex with 2 micron filter elements in addition to secondary engine mounted filter 7.
- Engine cooling system to be filled with Detroit Diesel specified mixture of coolant/antifreeze 8.
- Engine room floors: All engine room floors and structural members to be FRP with white gel coated surfaces 9. NOISE CONTROL A. Hull Damping – Area above the propeller rotation plane to be treated with two (2) layers of E-A-R Specialty Composites Isodamp CN Tiles (CN-62), alternating between resin and chopped glass to form a constrained layer damping system to be the inboard side of the shell
- NOISE CONTROL B.Engine room ceiling and fwd bulkhead treated with 3″ lead/foam insulation and absorption wrap. Inboard tank sides, aft bulkhead, underside of deck, forward side of engine room bulkhead and ventilation ducts to be treated with 2″ lead/foam insulation and absorption wrap and covered with white aluminum panels by Soundown. C. Salon/galley cabin sole to have 2″ Nida Core” core system and 1/4″ Soundown “decoupler” layer D. Engine room hatches to have rubber gasket and lock down mechanism E. Two S/S supports for salon cabin sole filled with lead shot for vibration absorption and mounted on Soundown rubber mounts F. Soundown Quite Pro lining covering engine room intake and exhaust ventilating ducts, 1” thick secured with epoxy and mechanical fasteners
- ABT Thruster system, to include following: 208 VAC bow and stern thrusters using 12″ tunnels with proportional controls at 5 stations B. Hydraulically powered anchor wash pump- 180 GPM C. Hydraulically powered 180 GPM emergency bilge pump with manifold system and plumbing to 5 bilge areas D. TRAC #300 digital stabilizer system with 12 sq. ft. fins and dual station control.
- Stainless steel kelp cutters fwd. of fins tied to bonding system. E. Two (2) Maxwell VWC 3500 windlasses with dual station controls for each
- hydraulically powered Electrodyne 24 VDC alternator 250 amps
- Hydraulics cooled by keel coolers
Electronics package that is professional and beautiful.
- 4-Hatteland 26″ Glass Bridge Displays controlled by UHD Matrix switcher. Navigation, Radar, Sounder, Maretron, Cameras, Satellite TV easily put on any display.
- Time Zero Navigator PRO System w/ Furuno-Radar and Sounder integration
- 3 Lenovo PC’s running Time Zero, Maretron monitoring and Axis Cameras
- 2-Simrad AP-50 Autopilots and Accusteer hydraulic pumpsets
- 5-Simrad FU50 Jog levers
- Simrad AP-51 Handheld Remote for Autopilot
- Simrad 72Mile BB Radar 6′ Array
- Furuno Digital Radar 6′ Array
- Axis PTZ cameras
- FLIR M625XP thermal camera
- Maretron Monitor Dedicated Display 8″ Touchscreen
- Maretron 410 Digital Displays
- Furuno FA-150 Class A AIS Transponder
- ComNavSatellite Compass
- 2- ICOM VHF Radios M602, M506w/ AIS Comrod Antennas
- Airmar WX Weather Sensor
- Carlisle and Finch Remote Control Searchlight
- KVH HD-7 Satellite TV Antenna
- 2- Auto Anchor Displays
- Kahlenberg m511A Horn Controller
- Bose Salon Surround sound System
- Denon DVD Player
- Emergency 12 Volt Battery in Pilothouse
- 2-DSM 410 Displays in Master w/ Alarm
- Flybridge Electronics, 19″ Nauticomp, Simrad AP -51 Remote and FU50 Jog Lever, Furuno GPS, ICOM CommandMic, Spotlight Control
- Sub Zero 700TR Refrigerator/ Freezer
- Sub Zero refrigerator drawers 2-Freezer, 2-Chiller
- GE Profile Propane Tru Temp Stove/ Oven
- Built in Microwave Oven w/ Fan and Lighting over stove
- Badar 3/4 HP Disposal
- GFI Outlets
- Xintex S-2A-Propane Sniffer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.