The Nordhavn 60 has proven to be Nordhavn’s most popular model with 85 hulls sold. This length hits the sweet spot for owners who love the N60’s big boat feel, its ample space in the saloon and galley, outdoor entertaining spaces and berths for up to six; all the while still being easily operated without the need for crew.
Recently Garrett Severen, the sales manager at Nordhavn Yachts Southeast in North Palm Beach, gave a walk-through tour of this mid-sized favorite, highlighting some of the customizations and evolutions that continue to make the Nordhavn 60 resonate with buyers.
Genesis* is hull #78 and incorporates some nifty features – a few of these are being newly incorporated to the most recent hulls, a few have been tried and tested but aren’t often talked about. Take for instance:
- Deleted exterior staircase to the tender deck in the cockpit for increased volume and incorporation of a full-size wet locker
- Extension of the swim platform by 24” to enhance the area as a platform for diving, swimming and fishing
- Relocation of the davit standpipe to the center, allowing for launching the davit from either side
- Fore and aft shore power connections to allow for easy access to shore power whether stern-to or bow-in
- Stainless steel awning with Sunbrella covering the side deck walk around to protect anyone situated there from weather
- Additional seating created along the railing in the Flybridge behind the main settee
- New frameless windows in the pilothouse which incorporate a large, seamless center window for incredible visibility
Many of these standard and optional features help to make the N60 one of the brand’s best-received models. See what other details are highlighted in the video below.
*GENESIS is not currently for sale.