Following the success of the Nordhavns Across Puget Sound (NAPS) owner-driven rendezvous, the newest rendezvous has been announced for next year. The newly dubbed Nordhavn Owners Rendezvous will take place May 10-15, 2022 at Victoria International Marina in Victoria, BC.
The venue was to be the location of the 2020 NAPS before COVID forced the cancellation of the event. It reconvened this past spring but, due to the closing of the Canadian border, was switched to Anacortes, WA. With the move of the 2022 event to British Columbia and away from Puget Sound, current organizers have decided to change the event name simply to Nordhavn Owners Rendezvous.
Please note that this Rendezvous is open to current owners at the time of the event. This includes any owners who have gone to contract on a new hull. If you sell your boat between now and May, please do not plan to attend. Because space is limited, we need to put a cap on who we can open the event up to.
OTHER IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
- The Rendezvous is open to all current Nordhavn owners, whether you come by boat, car or air!
- If you are coming by boat, be sure to make your marina reservation by visiting Book a Berth and Moorage Reservation Requests (vimarina.ca) as soon as you are able since there is a limit on space. Please indicate Nordhavn Rendezvous in the comments box.
- NOTE: If you left your deposit from the 2020 canceled rendezvous with VIM, make sure to contact them @ 1 -778-432-0477 to secure your reservation for the 2022 rendezvous. There will be no assumptions that leftover deposits equals attendance. Anyone who has a deposit leftover needs to contact VIM to instruct them whether the deposit should be applied to a berth for the 2022 rendezvous or request that it be returned.
- If you are coming by plane or car and need a hotel, the Delta Hotels Ocean Pointe Resort (a Marriott property) is a 10 – 15 minute walk from Victoria International Marina. Rooms will be offered at a 20% discount to Rendezvous participants who present a code a checkout. Organizers will be providing the code in the near future.
- The tentative schedule (subject to change) is as follows:
May 10 – Arrival
May 11 – Free day to visit beautiful Victoria, walk the docks, etc.
May 12 – Education seminars
May 13 – Cocktail Reception
May 14 – Cocktails & Dinner at the Delta
- NOTE: A Per Person charge will be necessary to help support the 2022 rendezvous. This amount will be determined early 2022.
- Nordhavn will be emailing out the Rendezvous registration form to all owners. If you do not think your email is up-to-date with us, please provide your contact info to email@example.com.